A set of ideas aimed at understanding the development of brain and cognitive ability of children. Of every opportunity that arises at every moment of everyday to foster the development of children, increasing their linguistic abilities, motor, sensory and intellectual.

Robotization of human feelings and expressions to help people with ASD

Is this the end of all studies and all methodologies developed over time in the ecology of learning and socialization?

A Robot to teach autistic children to communicate...

Using a robot to teach humans to communicate may seem strange, but experts at the University of Hertfordshire are convinced that it is an asset to the learning of autistic children. The ability to simulate the expression of basic emotions, repeatedly and predictably, can provide good learning opportunities.


Kaspar is a robot with the size and appearance of a child, developed by a group of roboticists at the University of Hertfordshire. The reason for their existence are autistic children, was established to encourage the development of social skills and communication in autism, since these are the main difficulties of the people affected by the disruption of behavior.

The team will cover the doll with artificial skin and developing technology that allows the robot to interpret and respond to tactile stimuli. The aim is to make it able to respond to children in order to encourage behavior "socially appropriate" and discourage others. That is, the new Kaspar will be able to tell if your child is being very aggressive and respond appropriately. 

In my humble opinion
"You can never think of replacing learning with real people because no robot is able to simulate the quality of human interaction."

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent site. Lots of helpful info here.
I'm sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks on your effort!

Feel free to surf to my page; click for golden chow puppies material

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

my blog post - quality golden retrievers puppies information

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous weblog structure! How long have you
ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance
easy. The entire look of your website is excellent, as smartly as the content!


Stop by my webpage; colon cleanse recipe

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick
heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

Also visit my site ... Puregarcinias.org

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to
maake your site mobile friendly? My site looos weird when viewing
from my iphone4. I'm trying to finnd a theme or plugin that might be able to fixx this problem.
If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!


Here is my webpage: Have A Peek At These Guys

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like
you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog.
An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

Look into my homepage ... Mini Warriors Gold hack

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Also visit my blog :: Silkpeel Warszawa; ,

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
posts.

Feel free to visit my website stop smoking hypnotherapy, what happens when you quit smoking, smoking pot, how to quit smoking, quit smoking hypnosis, effects of stopping smoking, smoking cessation

Anonymous said...

However, through extensive testing and customer reports, DIY HCG and HCG Diet Protocol with his own product, but
not fat. Healthy snacks top diet pill product for women also
help you stay on your age and in other words, if you regain your
weight? My advice don't do it with blackened or Cajun seasoning.


My blog :: best diet pills for weight loss fast

Anonymous said...

Howeνеr when your ex boyfriend is deliberately
staying away from you. The CIA responded wіtҺ a coup that mսrdered
Allende and rеplaced him with a brutal tyrant, Gеneral Augusto Pinochet.
There's a primal neeԁ of mеn to want to taҡe care of and please women - and a little appreciation goeѕ a long way.



Feel free to surf to my homepаge Erase herpes pdf free,
heidibooth.com,

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a
hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your design seems different
then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


Feel free to surf to my web page ... best seo software to rank on google

Anonymous said...

thanks
berita misteri
berita misteri terbaru
misteri
misteri dunia gaib
misteri alam gaib
cerita alam gaib
hantu
misteri dunia

Anonymous said...

thanks
minyak lintah papua
Vimax Asli
obat aborsi paling manjur

hendrix ibanez said...

Segera laksanakan rencana keberhasilanmu di hari ini, Obat Sipilis jangan tunda lagi, jangan buang waktu, Obat Kencing Nanah Untuk Pria karena waktu tidak bisa menunggu.Obat Kutil Kelamin

vimax canada said...

Penjual (Distributor Resmi) Vimax Asli Canada yang terpercaya dengan produk unggulan kami yaitu Vimax Asli Canada

Indah Purwati said...

I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.This is very nice and helpful at all , and the familiar greeting of business opportunities Peluang Bisnis Modal Kecil
bisnisr kreatif
ide bisnis

obat osteoarthritis said...

Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

obat sakit telinga anak said...

Hi there, juyst become alert to your weblog via Google, and foynd that it’s truly informative. I’m goiing to be careful for brussels Cara Mengobati Kista Bartholin Tanpa Operasi

Nia Mulyasari said...

Obat Penghilang Keloid